Pages

Friday 18 April 2014

First Blog Post

I have decide to start a blog for no particular reason. I just like the idea of writing down what I am thinking for other people to read but there won't be many people reading my first post anyway, but hey. I will put a little bit about myself in a new page which will be called About Me or something similar. My next post will be the questions tag which I have already completed but will keep you waiting. 


Me, my older sister and my little cousin
I have been studying today because I have my exams pretty soon (first one is on the 31st of April) so I won't be a very active blogger but I will try my best. Most of my posts will be reviews on products that I have bought recently. I will also so a section about what make-up and skincare products I use and like the most. Anyway today it was lovely and warm, I think it was around 16 degrees Celsius (61 degrees F) so I had a reason to wear a dress (with leggings and a jumper when the wind picked up). It's currently my Easter holiday (we get two weeks. Yey!) so I haven't been extremely busy doing anything, just enjoying my time off and studying. I think I'll end the post here as it's late and I'm going to get ready for bed. Night. 

Love, 
         Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment